ATP and Sherman ISD
“思考营地” for local students
The Austin Teacher Program works with Sherman ISD to provide “思考营地,” a summer camp experience for area elementary students. As a part of their social studies/science methods course, ATP students oversee all aspects of the camp under the supervision of Dr. 茱莉亚舍希德, vnsc威尼斯城网页 Associate Professor, and Cyndi Petray, Sherman ISD teacher at Jefferson Elementary. The camps are funded by a generous grant from the Capt. H.T. Hastings Charitable Trust. Each summer the camp has a different theme.
- 2019 – Discovering Germany
- 2018 – The Built Environment: Then and Now
- 2016 – Where in the World is Southeast Asia?
- 2015 – The US and Germany, More Alike than Different?
数字故事1 | 数码故事2 | 数码故事3
- 2014 – Extreme Weather
- 2013 – Designing a City
- 2011 – Where In The World is Carmen SanDiego?